This design was a personal challenge when my daughter asked if 3-Cuts (seed) and size 11 Delica beads could be used in the same pattern (see example image).
I used the 3-Cuts to give glints of sparkle to the diamond shaped stripes, but you could use Delica Cut beads if you desire.
Regular Delica beads numbers are provided in the pattern, add a C for the 'Cut' option; DB-10 or DBC-10 (not all DB are available in DBC).
This pattern matches the Diamond Stripes Bracelet and Earrings
A Diamond Stripes Bracelet, Earrings, Panel Set)
is also available.
- Size 11 Delica beads, 14 colors
- Delica bead numbers and quantities included.
- Color Graph with symbols.
- Word Chart, Flat Even count Peyote Stitch
- Approximate Size: 42 beads W x 63 beads H (2.23" x 4.37") repeatable for length and width of choice
- Stitch and finishing details are NOT included
- Experience and creativity required to create panel into finished item (Bag, Tapestry, etc).
Pattern PLUS; Word Chart & Graph - Stitch instructions are NOT included
Size 11 Delica beads, 14 colors
Approx Finished Size:
42 beads W x 63 beads H (2.23" x 4.37") repeatable for length and width of choice
Pages To Print:
In Stock: 200
More products from Cindy Fleming.