This is the 1776 flag of the U.S. as an amulet bag. The blue field of stars is a flat peyote flap. The strap is a simple repeating pattern.
Wear it in honor of July 4th or to show your pride in our heritage!
Includes both Graphs and Word Charts for Bag, Flap and Strap.
Stitch and finishing details are NOT included
- Size 11 Delica beads, 3 colors
- Delica bead numbers and quantities included.
- Color Graphs with symbols for Bag, Flap and Strap.
- Word Chart for Tubular Peyote (Even), Bag.
- Word Chart for Odd count Flat Peyote, Strap
- Word Chart for Odd count Flat Peyote, Flap
- Basic Construction information included.
- Approximate Size: Bag Panel = 78 beads W x 48 beads H (4.14" x 3.34"), 3.25" x 2.125"
- Stitch and finishing details are NOT included
- Experience required to create the Panel info a finished item (bracelet, Amulet bag, cover, etc.)
Pattern PLUS; Word Chart & Graph - Stitch instructions are NOT included
Tubular and Flat Peyote
Size 11 Delica, 3 colors
Approx Finished Size:
Bag Panel = 78 beads W x 48 beads H (4.14" x 3.34"), 3.25" x 2.125"
Pages To Print:
In Stock: 200
More products from Cindy Fleming.