Beader's Canvas V 2.61 by Robert Dunn
Beader's Canvas is a drawing program for creating Bead Patterns. The canvas is the area in the center of the screen where you create patterns. Patterns can be created from a picture or by drawing. You can work on up to three patterns at once on the canvas.
Create an original image by using the Draw cursor tool to color beads (graph cell) in the same way you would use graph paper.
Quick to install and easy to use. Includes informative HELP information and email address for support, should you need it.
- Create from Scratch: You can create patterns from scratch using a variety of drawing tools and the palettes provided based on 14 different bead types (or you can create your own palette). Just select a color from a palette and start to draw.
- Create from a Picture: You can create a pattern from a picture. Just open a picture, position the grid, then select the 'pattern/create from picture' menu. There are tools for reducing the number of colors and working with the different bead finishes (texture).
- Create a Tile: Your can create a tile using the Auto Tile tool and then create a tiled strip or block using the Multi Tile tool. It's easy and fun!
- Stitch Types
- Brick; 1 to 100 drop
- Brick alternating; choose two alternating drop counts
- Brick custom; select which rows are drop by clicking on it (toggles 'dropped' and 'not dropped'
- Herringbone; you can control the angle of rotation
- Peyote; 1 to 100 drop
- Peyote alternating; choose two alternating drop counts
- Peyote custom; select which columns are drop by clicking on it (toggles 'dropped' and 'not dropped'
- RAW (right angle weave); 1 to 100 beads per side
- RAW (rectangle weave); allows the number of beads on the sides to be different from the number on the top and bottom
- 3 drop gourd; a Native America tubular stitch
- There is also a function for converting from one stitch type to another.
- Many more features are detailed at Beader' Canvas - Features
- The Beader's Canvas program is also available on CD
- Updates are made available at BeadersCanvas.com
- For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. There is no Mac version at this time.
- Available on CD only. Registration is included within the CD, no on-line registration required or available.
- Save as many different bead palettes as desired.
- Image formats of the picture that can be opened for the 'create from picture' are; jpg, bmp, gif, ico, png, tif, tiff, wmf, and emf.
- Computer monitor colors can vary significantly. The colors in Beader's Canvas are not 100 percent accurate to 'real' bead colors, however they are a reasonable approximation. Always compare suggested colors before making your final color choices.
- There is an update at BeadersCanvas.com to include a 'realistic' view.
Once you have installed the program, visit BeadersCanvas.com to obtain the latest update.
1) Download the .exe file to your computer; RIGHT click on the DOWNLOAD link/button, choose to SAVE the .exe file to your computer (Desktop is suggested).
NOTE: Download or virus software may need to be turned off to allow the download and installation of this .exe file.
2) Install the program; double click the .exe file to activate the installation. Follow the info provided to complete the installation process.
3) CREATE A BACKUP (COPY); Copy the .exe file to a CD, DVD, or other media for safe keeping. *Unlimited Download access is not provided or implied. Be prepared should you need to re-install the program (computer crash, hard drive loss, etc). Therefore, we strongly suggest that you make a backup.BACKUP (Copy) immediately.
Approx Finished Size:
Pages to Print:
In Stock: 0
More products from Robert Dunn.