USED Bead & Button Magazine
2002 February, #47 (OUT OF PRINT)
Reference: Bead & Button website
- Hearts in bloom - Stitch a fringed cabochon brooch or pendant.
- Double-cross cuff By Mindy Brooks - Work a second cross-needle weave to enhance the first
- Playful polymer tassels - Use a new transfer product to make these fun pendants
- Symphony of stitches - Six techniques combine to weave a sparkling necklace
- Delightful diminutive beads By Pam O'Connor - The charm is all in the details of Judy Tamagno's porcelain beads
- A chain of pearls By Irina Miech - Space lustrous pearls on chain for an easy necklace
- Variations on a theme - These fast, flowery earrings will grow on you
- Button bracelets By Sadie Jackman - Revive an old technique to show off your collection
- Embroidered Garden - Enjoy these floral embroidery techniques
- 16th-century metalwork By Alice Korach - The uniquely beautiful jewelry of Debbie Nishihara
- Fast and fabulous - Crochet an embellished wire necklace in almost no time
- Free-form peyote stitch bracelet - Use mixed seed beads to make a richly textured cuff
- Embellished ndebele rope - Stitch two layers at once on this easy herringbone necklace.
- One of a kind By Beth Stone - Have fun with a dimensional freeform technique
- Easy macrame bracelet By Louise Malcolm - A few square knots make an adjustable bracelet
In Stock: 1
More products from Sova-Enterprises.