A loomed bracelet pattern celebrating the strong, hardworking women of the world. This pattern is made with size 15/0 beads, on a Versa Loom (could be made on a traditional loom). Familiarity with looming is desireable, as this pattern is 25 beads wide. Pattern includes a realistic graph/chart (no symbols), bead colors and counts, 3-1/8 pages of the word chart, and 2 pictures of the bracelet.
Finishing suggestions are provided, detailed finishing instructions are NOT provided.
For this pattern, you'll need:
- Bead loom (I prefer the Versa Loom)
- Thread (I used silamide, in a light tan for this)
- Beading needles (I used a size 15 to warp the loom, then back to 13's to do the actual beadwork)
Size 15/0 Japanese beads:
- Opaque white: 699 beads (15-402 in the word chart)
- Cranberry gold luster: 278 beads (15-313 in word chart)
- Opaque yellow: 14 beads (15-404 in word chart)
- Light Pink Silk Satin: 200 beads (or any light pink non matte bead) (15-207 in word chart)
- Jet Black Opaque: 455 beads (15-401 in word chart)
- Fuscia lined luster (or any nice purple bead):105 beads (15-352 in word chart)
- Silver lined dark fuscia (This is the PINK, PINK in the pattern): 500 beads (15-1436 in word chart)
15/0 Japanese beads
Approx Finished Size:
1 1/4 inch wide by 6 plus long.
Pages to Print:
In Stock: 199
More products from Sarah Frazier.