BCPD - Bead Crochet Pattern Designer Software (Download.exe)
The program will only run on a PC, Windows 95 through Windows 7.
BCPD - "Bead Crochet Pattern Designer" replaces BCED, "Bead Crochet Element Designer". It is an expanded, versatile way to create longer and wider graphed pattern designs for bead crochet ropes. It is very simple to use, elegant without a lot of confusing bells & whistles. You can work on the zipper graph or slanted graph and finish refining a design on the rope, twirl the rope to see what it looks like, save your work, and then print everything out to take to your work table. This program will show you just what it will look like when crocheted. It makes designing complicated parallel motifs easy. There is no reason to crochet several samples and refine them to get just what you want. It has:
- 14 Bead color palette key, customizable with a color wheel
- 3-around to 89-around
- 2 to 85 row graph
- Rotating zipper graph and rope simulations
- Stringing table with bead counts
- 8 original element designs included
- Graph zooms 5 levels
- You can open, save and print designs
- Purchase additional designs to import
- BCPD includes HELP/Quick Start information.
The program will only run on a PC, Windows 95 through Windows 7. This software program will use the old *.bce design files and the new *.bcp files, which can be found here at Sova-Enterprises.com. It should take around 2 min. to download on a dial-up connection.
The Yahoo User/Support group address is below: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bced
More info about BCPD can be seen at: www.bead-bordello.com
BCED is a collaborative effort between Judith Bertoglio-Giffin and Ken Campbell.
Download Option: Important Information below:
1) A DOWNLOAD link will be provided in your MY ACCOUNT area at Sova-Enterprises.com or use the download link provided if ordered at Bead-Patterns.com. The download is a self-extracting .exe file. *Save a copy before installing the software. This file will NOT open Adobe Reader.*
2) To start the INSTALL process; double click on the file (saved to your computer), then check the "run" button. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the program.
- When you get the security warning, click "run".
- Read and Click "I accept" under the license agreement.
- Unless you want to put the program in another folder, continue to click "next".
- It will show you where it is creating the BCED folder and give you a chance to change it.
- Click "install" to finish.
3) BACKUP (COPY) -
Locate the BCPD directory (usually on the C: drive in the Programs directory;
C: - Program Files - BCPD).
Copy all files to a CD, DVD, or other media for safe keeping.
You will not be able to download another copy if you want to move it to another computer or your computer crashes. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you save (copy) everything in the BCPD folder to a PC as a backup.
Support for this program is supplied at:
If you have any questions prior to purchase please visit the link above or contact us at Sova-Enterprises.com.
also for BCPD
Zipper Graph, What is it?
Zipper Graph Paper - bead crochet
Bead Crochet Software
Approx Finished Size:
Pages to Print:
In Stock: 200
More products from Bead Crochet Designers.