This comprehensive tutorial will show you how to crackle on polymer clay and also how to make beautifully crafted hollow form beads. These beads are very smooth and lightweight. The tutorial is 33 pages and consists of 108 photographs that will clearly guide you through the process. There are 18 colorful patterns with detailed photos and instructions that will learn to make.
Polymer clay is a great medium that anyone can learn. I am self-taught and have been working with polymer clay since 2003. I'm a firm believer in taking time to play, learn and understand the material. I have done substantial experimenting which has led me to my signature look.
The tutorial includes:
· A detailed list of supplies needed and where to find them.
· Detailed step-by-step instructions on how crackle
· Detailed step-by-step instructions on how I make my signature pattern sheets
· Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to make a hollow form bead
· Tips on working with this technique
· Tips on analyzing patterns
· Gallery of beads
This tutorial can be used by any beginner as well as a seasoned polymer clay artist. Some previous experience with polymer clay is helpful but not necessary.
Feel free to sell your own original designs made by using this tutorial, but the tutorial itself cannot be re-sold, reproduced or shared without my permission.
Premo - but any can be used
Crackling and Making Lentil Shaped Hollow Form Beads (different technique from "How to Make and Frame a Polymer Clay Necklace")
Approx Finished Size:
bead making 1 1/4" lentils
Pages to Print:
In Stock: 200
More products from Janice Abarbanel.