This is a quick little earring. You should know basic tubular peyote stitch and how to follow a simple chart to make this earring. no peyote instructions included
- Make a pair of red hats and wear them to your next Red Hat Luncheon!!!!
- Make an Awareness Ribbon hat!!! Wear a pair of cancer ribbon hats for the relay for life!!!
- Make a pair of cowboy hats and wear them to the next rodeo or on your next ride
- Dimensions when made with japanese size 11 seed beads:
THIS IS A SMALL EARRING
- Cowboy earring 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Red hat earring 1 1/4" long x 1" wide
Would also make a nice pinPattern Type:
Pattern ONLY; Graph - Stitch instructions are NOT includedProject Type:
Peyote & Net weaveBeads Used:
size 11 Japanese seed beadsApprox Finished Size:
1" x 1"Pages to Print:
In Stock: 199
More products from Pamela Welborn AKA Violetbead.