Pearl Water Beads for Crafts, Home Decor, or Cooling 5 grams Dry (4 Cups Wet)
- Contents: 5 grams (approximately 500 each) dry water beads.
size Water beads are 2-2.5mm.
Various size available, approximate sizes are: TINY 1mm, Regular 2mm to 2.5mm, EXTRA LARGE (XL) 4mm up
- Ideal for home decor, crafts, candles, silk & cut flower arrangements, centerpieces, cooling scarf, and more.
- Odorless, Non-fade, Non-Toxic, 100% Biodegradable, Non-Flammable, does not stain plastic ware.
- Polymer Cool Neck Bands
- FREE PDF of Information & Instructions here.
Water matters; use distilled water to allow for larger beads, never use HOT water.
For more uniform sized beads avoid water deeper than 1.5 inches.
- Add 2-1/2 cups of distilled water or 3 cups of tap water to a large, flat container (a baking dish works well).
- Sprinkle 1 level teaspoon of water beads evenly around the dish (in the water).
- Wait 5 to 6 hours.
- To drain off excess water; pour water beads through a strainer or colander (colander/strainer holes MUST be much smaller than the hydrated water beads).
- It is best not to touch water beads as they hydrate.
- No need to rinse.
Clean - Rehydrate - Storage
- Approximate Count: 5 grams = 500 dry water beads
- Approximate measure: 1 Teaspoon (level) = 4.75 grams
- Approximate Diameter: Dry 2mm, Wet 9-11mm
- Approximate Yield: 5 grams Dry = 4 Cups Wet
In time water beads will begin to shrink.
- First CLEAN by placing them in a colander or strainer and rinse with cold water.
- If algae has developed on them they will appear cloudy. Add diluted Schultz liquid fertilizer to kill any bacteria and rinse again with cold water.
- Then REHYDRATE by placing the beads in a large baking dish with 2-3 cups of cold water for 3-4 hours.
- Remove any excess water (colandar). They are now ready to be used again.
- or Once they have completely dehydrated they may be stored until you are ready to use them again.
- Store in a cool, dry place in a recloseable bag.
---------- WARNINGS ----------------
- Best of kept out of direct sunlight.
- NOT for consumption (DO NOT EAT) Water beads are not food products, keep them out of the reach of small children as they may become a choking hazard.
- Do NOT flush down drains. If the product should go down a drain, use straight table salt or rock salt and hot water to flush.
- Do NOT Freeze
- Clean up any spills immediately as water and or water beads become slippery when wet.
In Stock: 23
More products from Sova-Enterprises.