Patterns for Cell Phone Cover, Beadle Point (iPhone 4/4s)
15 Fun & Easy Beadable Templates (Stitchable phone case patterns) by the BeadSmith
Use one of these patterns, size 15 round seed beads, and a Beadle Point Cover to create your own cell phone cover.
- Pattern names
- Not Your Grandpa's Argyle (Argyle design)
- She Goes Bananas (Chimp Face, female)
- He Goes Bananas (Chimp Face, male)
- Whoooooo's Calling (Owl)
- A Whimsical Conversation (Butterflies)
- Never Blend In (Blending of 3 colors; Red, pink, white)
- Call of the Wild (Zebra Stripes)
- Cupid's Calling (Hearts)
- I Call in Peace (Peace signs
- Blingable Beats (Headphones)
- Crystal Keys (Piano Keys)
- Glam Rock (Male Skull with Top Hat)
- Arrrrrrr... She's Pretty (Female Skull with hair bow)
- Rock Star (Stars)
- Third Times a Charm (3 Hearts)
- Price is for 1 Booklet of 15 Cell Phone cover patterns for beading with size 15 round seed beads.
Note: 2 of these 15 patterns may be included as the FREE patterns included when purchasing the Beadle Point Cover.
The Beadle Point Cover package notes: FREE patterns inside.
The packages that I saw had one Owl pattern (Whoooooo's Calling) and one Triple Hearts (Third Times a Charm) pattern, there is no guarantee that all packages will include the same free patterns.
Beadle Point Cell Phone Cover (iPhone 4/4s) in a variety of colors at Sova-Enterprises.com
Blank Graph Paper at - Sova-Enterprises.com
Beading - Beadlepoint, Beadlepoint, Beadlepoint
Cross Stitch - Make your own Cross-Stitch cell phone case
In Stock: 1
More products from Sova-Enterprises.