This eBook is an exact replica of the popular printed version:
ISBN: 0972261109 22 pages plus covers
Originally published October 2002; sold over 15,000 printed copies; Went out-of-print October 2009
This book includes all the basic techniques for slip-stitch bead-crochet that you will need to begin making lovely ropes.
* Step-by-Step instructions and illustrations - learn how to crochet a rope.
* Helpful Hints and Design ideas throughout the book.
* Advanced Design Ideas for the creative and accomplished bead crocheter.
* 17 Individual patterns.
* 6 Complete Projects from bracelets to necklaces.
* Full instructions for the Wisteria Lariat.
* Basic & Advanced Techniques.
* Gallery of Contemporary Works
A definitive work on how to create slip-stitch bead-crochet ropes for the novice or advanced bead-crocheter. The novice will find precise photographs of how to work a bead-crochet stitch with all of the needed information to begin making ropes. The experienced bead-crocheter will find exciting patterns and design ideas to challenge their creativity.
Once you save the pdf, you can print out individual pages with their graphs and stringing tables to use at your beading table.
Project Type: Bead
Stitch: slip-stitch bead crochet
Beads Used: all
Approx Finished Size: various
Pages to Print: 24